Welcome to baseblogs.net, a new directory of baseball blogs that serves as a launchpad into the baseball blogosphere. Find MLB team blogs, plus baseball blogs that cover MLB in general. Read more about baseblogs.net »
Blue Jays (12)
Devil Rays (6)
Red Sox (85)
Trade Rumors (2)
White Sox (21)
- Lady loves Pinstripes: The love for sports is a universal thing, although in some places, it seems to be a generally accepted idea that baseball is more of a ?male thing.? Ditch that idea and visit the blog Lady Loves Pinstripes.
- baseball=life: Game summaries and plenty of speculation concerning the Texas Rangers players, managers, and prospects from the perspective of a 27-year-old die-hard Rangers fan.
- Sox Prospects: Ranking the top Red Sox minor league prospects.
- Baseball News Blog: Baseball news, articles, rumors and video clips.
- MLB Trade Rumors: MLBTradeRumors.com is a clearinghouse for relevant, legitimate baseball rumors. The site focuses on the hot stove - trades and free agent signings. Rumors typically come from established journalists, and always include a link to the source material. All 30 teams are covered.
- Eli's MLB Rumors: MLB Rumors is "a fun compilation of interesting tidbits, rumors and goings on around baseball." [SI.com writer Jon Heyman]. MLB Rumors launched in Nov 2006 and is updated twenty-four hours a day.
- The Baseball Collector: Zack Hample has snagged more than 3000 balls from 44 different Major League stadiums.
- Seattle Mariners Analysis: Mariners Analysis is updated fairly regularly and when it is, the posts are long and thorough. The blog has been online since 2004 and is commentary but not photograph driven. It has an RSS feed and lots of links to buy sports tickets on the internet or by phone.
- Mariner Housewife: A Mariners devotee. She writes about the bliss, and pain, the heartbreak and staggering shock of following the Mariners. Mostly though this blog is about being unshakable in one's loyalty to one's favorite team
- The Seattle Times Mariners Blog: Author posts daily, and sometimes twice daily, all through the year but especially at the onset of spring training. His commentaries throughout the season are concise and frank. He includes lots of video and photos.